Now in its 8th year, FITC Toronto is one of the largest and longest running events of its kind in the world. With some of the most unique and engaging presenters from around the world, FITC Toronto is an information blitz of presentations, demonstrations, and panel discussions, sandwiched between our legendary FITC parties and abundant networking opportunities. Topped off with the FITC Award Show, it’s three days and nights that will leave you inspired, energized and awed.
- Three full days and nights of events, plus one day of optional pre-festival workshops
- Over 80 presentations and panels covering the Creative, Technical, and Business aspects of Flash and digital media
- Over 1000 attendees from around the globe
- Over 70 internationally renowned design and technology presenters
- Includes the annual FITC Design and Technology Awards Show
- Includes the ‘FITC Get a Job’ event on Saturday, April 25, a free-to-attend job fair for the Interactive industry
Catch my Session at FITC!
I’ll be doing the following session at FITC on the Monday Tuesday morning:
Exciting Data: Effective Design for Information Heavy Graphics
Every designer’s nightmare is getting handed a pile of data and being asked to “make it pretty”. In this session we’ll look at techniques for depicting data or other information in an effective & visually appealing way. We’ll examine the fundamental dos & don’ts of information display and also look at examples of innovative information design. Participants will walk away from this session with a solid starting point for creating powerful designs when faced with data-heavy content.
Save on Registration!
FITC’s have sold out in the past and you don’t want to miss out on this event- click here to register.
BONUS: If you use the discount code “vizthink” you’ll save 20% off the cost of registration
Hope to see you out at FITC Toronto!