As much as I love it, we’ve got to part company – so my 2005 Mazda 3 is on the block. If you’re looking for a new(ish) car, or know someone who is take a look. It’s got an extended warranty that goes with the car (4yr/100,000km) and a full set of Bridgestone Blizzaks (on steel rims) that I’ll throw in as well – more details below.
If you’re interested drop me an email or check out either the Facebook or Craigslist postings (contact methods there too).
- Indigo blue exterior, Black interior both in excellent shape
- Power Windows, Doors & Mirrors (w/Remote Keyless Entry)
- Power Sunroof
- 16” Alloy Wheels
- 2.0L – Auto with 4-speed sport mode transmission
- Cruise Control
- Air Conditioning
- Low Kms (~32,000)
- Dealer Maintained
- Extended FACTORY warranty – car has warranty through four years (Sept 2009) or 100,000km
- Full set of lightly used Bridgestone Blizzak Tires mounted on Steel Rims ($1000 new) (1.5 Seasons ~5,000km on tires – Good for many more seasons to come)
Asking: $18,975 o.b.o