Here’s the ad that we’ve been circulating – if you’re interested (or know someone who is ) we’d love to hear from you (or them):
As a growing organization, we need an individual who is comfortable wearing several hats and not above rolling up their sleeves and getting their hands dirty on actual coding, (or even helping the CEO attach buttons to cards for a trade show promotion). As your primary function you will play a key role in the specification, architecture and development of our core product offering.
Qualified candidates should have:
- Proven experience in designing and building robust, enterprise-class applications
- Commercial Software background (experience in developing Web Services a major plus)
- Strong knowledge of application servers & networked applications
- Complete software development life-cycle experience, (requirements definition right through to implementation and release).
- Strong project-management skills.
- Proven track record for product delivery
- Comfortable working in a high-growth, flexible environment
- MSCS or Computer Engineering Degree preferred
- Strong experience in .Net / ASP / SQL Server
- Entrepreneurial drive & strong communication skills
The Nice to have’s:
- Experience with Multilingual applications
- Experience with highly scalable web applications
- Experience with Standards mapping, transformation, etc.
- Experience leading small to medium sized (2-10 people) development teams
- MCSE certification
- Experience with Linux/Unix Environments (other technologies & languages a plus as well)
If you meet (or exceed!) the requirements and are interested in working in an upbeat & flexible work environment in an historic building at the edge of the downtown core (+/- 15 min walk to Union) please drop us an email (w/Resume) at firstname.lastname@example.org.